"All of my classes were engaged to a high degree . . . A huge reason for that was that they were able to get a sense of the nation's pulse via the Voters Ed application."
"One of one of my students . . . had an IEP and read at a 4th grade level, but the Voters Ed software is presented in such a way that she could clearly comprehend it. What a great product!"
"Last election I had a [prediction] competition going. I had five classes. The class that came the closest won doughnuts. This was a great motivator!"
With Voters Ed, you can:
- View historically accurate data from every U.S. presidential election dating back to the first election in 1789
- Follow the upcoming presidential contest with the latest polls and results from the early primaries through Election Day
- Travel through U.S. history to watch the country’s political landscape develop
- Discover the Electoral College’s role in election outcomes
- Discuss key issues, state and territory developments, and exploratory questions for each election year
- Explore historic primary and poll data
- Create a prediction map for the next election and enter a competition to see whose predictions are the most accurate New for 2018
- Use the new Run You Own Election feature to hold elections of your choice New for 2018
- Explore animations explaining the Electoral College and the Primaries New for 2018
Professionally-designed lesson and technology integration plans, tied to curricular standards and grade levels:
- Lower Elementary / Grades K-4
- Upper Elementary / Grades 5-6
- Middle School / Grades 7-8
- High School / Grades 9-12
- AP / College
Request Volume Pricing and More Information