- Unity Developers are responsible for producing, and maintaining high quality, professional grade code assets to specifications to create educational games and interactives, and ensure the highest level of value is being delivered consistently to each client and project.
- You will be working collaboratively with our Producer, Creative Director, Lead Artist and other Developers, so being a team player with great communications, organisation, and time management skills is a must.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Strong game design, illustration and programming skills are a must
- The ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight
- Experience with Unity, Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite, and related tools
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- B.S. in Game Design, Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Fluent in C#
- Experience designing and implementing complex game mechanics and graphics
- Must have contributed as a developer to at least one playable game
- Experience in Microsoft and Linux application hosting
- Experience working with Unity
- Prior game development experience at any level/position
- Experience with 3D modeling tools such as Blender
- Story-boarding experience
If you are interested and qualified, please email us a cover letter with your availability, resume, and links to your portfolio or work samples.
<<< Back to all jobs