Software Developer (Temp)
Software Developer - Temp
- Software Developers are responsible for producing, and maintaining high quality, professional grade code assets to specifications to create educational games and interactives, and ensure the highest level of value is being delivered consistently to each client and project.
- You will be working collaboratively with our Project Manager, Art team, and other Developers, so being a team player with great communications, organisation, and time management skills is a must.
- The candidate will be expected to work on a specific project through completion.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- The ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent experience
If you are interested and qualified, please email us a cover letter with your availability, resume, and links to your portfolio or work samples.
<<< Back to all jobs