Second Avenue Learning is seeking an art co-op for the Spring semester to help us create the next entry in our award-winning series of STEM-focused serious games, Martha Madison. The ideal candidate must have strong illustration skills and must be able to work out of our office in Pittsford, NY.
- Working with our Creative Director and Lead Artist to create illustrated narrative introductions and end-game sequences for educational games aimed at the middle-school level
- Helping to create textures for our in-game 3D models
- Helping to create 2D UI elements
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong illustration skills are a must!
- A flexible art style that can fit with an educational game targeted to middle-school aged players
- The ability to take direction and work with minimal oversight
- Experience with Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with Unity
- Prior game development experience at any level/position
- Experience with 3D modeling tools such as Blender
- Story-boarding experience